Just for fun! Below are 20 random movie quotes, all of which are fairly common I believe. I avoided the really obvious ones that everyone knows simply by being alive. LOL! Instead, I went for some of my favorites, the choices spanning from the 1960s to the 2000s. Try to guess the movie, and if you can, the actor(s) involved in the scene. Answers are below, along with a few movie clips from YouTube. Good luck!
2. “Love means never having to say you’re sorry.”
3. “You’ve got to ask yourself one question: ‘Do I feel lucky?’ Well, do ya, punk?”
4. “I am serious… and don’t call me Shirley.”
5. “Carpe diem. Seize the day, boys. Make your lives extraordinary.”
6. “I’m just one stomach flu away from my goal weight.”
7. “I’m not bad. I’m just drawn that way.”
8. “The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn’t exist.”
9. “Nobody makes me bleed my own blood. Nobody!”
10. “Put some Windex on it.”
11. “It’s only a passing thing, this shadow. Even darkness must pass. A new day will come. And when the sun shines it will shine out the clearer.”
12. “Do you understand the words that are coming out of my mouth?”
13. “Endorphins make you happy. Happy people just don’t shoot their husbands. They just don’t.”
14. “I have nipples, Greg. Could you milk me?”
15. “What? Over? Did you say ‘over’? Nothing is over until we decide it is! Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor? Hell no!”
16. “Sounds like somebody’s got a case of the Mondays.”
17. “Hey, psycho – we’re not gonna discuss this, OK, it’s over. Please get out of my Van Halen T-shirt before you jinx the band and they break up.”
18. “I could never answer to a whistle. Whistles are for dogs and cats and other animals, but not for children, and definitely not for me. It would be too humiliating.”
19. “Imagine seven million people all wanting to live together. Yeah, New York must be the friendliest place on earth.”
20. “Of my friend, I can only say this: of all the souls I have encountered in my travels, his was the most… human.”
How many did you know?
Tell me in the comments!