The First Three
Here is a fun quiz to entertain and give you a chance to be entered into the giveaway at the end of the week! These questions are compiled randomly from the first 3 novels in the Darcy Saga series. All are very easy and should be known right off the top of your head, IF you read the books, that is! All in good fun so simply enjoy and answer as best you can.
1) What is the name of the manor that Charles and Jane Bingley move to in Derbyshire?
2) Who is Dr. George Darcy’s lost love? What happened to her?
3) Where were Lizzy and Darcy when they watched the balloon launch? Was the balloonist male or female?
4) What are the names of Mr. and Mrs. Collins’ twin girls?
5) Darcy gifted Lizzy how many presents for her 22nd birthday? What was the gift specifically for their six-month anniversary?
6) How did Darcy hurt his shoulder?
7) What was the name of the evil man that Darcy battled in a duel? Did he die?
8) What is the name of the estate of Lord and Lady Matlock?
9) Lizzy has a childhood solitary place that was also the place of several encounters with Darcy. What did she call that place and where was it?
10) Darcy wrote a story of a conquering hero when he was a boy. What was the hero’s name and what did he conquer?
11) What are the names of Dr. Darcy’s two sisters? What was the name of his twin?
12) Darcy owns a cotton mill in which Derbyshire town?
13) What breed of dog protects Pemberley? What breed catches poachers?
14) What animal frightened Lizzy, causing her to tumble into a ravine?
15) The grounds of Pemberley estate include several unique features and places. Name 3.
16) This Derbyshire resident holds a yearly Twelfth Night Masque.
17) Darcy enters into a horse-breeding venture with this titled man.
18) What were 2 of the main entertainments at the Pemberley Sumer Festival planned by Lizzy?
19) What was Lizzy’s gift to Darcy on their one-week anniversary?
20) Dr. Darcy and Dr. Penaflor diagnosed Anne de Bourgh’s chronic illness as what?