I have a confession: After all this time I forget which of my novels a particular event happened in. Shhh…. Don’t tell anyone I told you! Perhaps you can answer these questions off the top of your head, but I’ll never know if you cheat and open the books. Heck, I had to.
A. Mr. and Mrs. Fitzwilliam Darcy: Two Shall Become One
B. Loving Mr. Darcy: Journeys Beyond Pemberley
C. My Dearest Mr. Darcy
D. In The Arms of Mr. Darcy
E. The Trouble With Mr. Darcy
1. Dr. George Darcy and Dr. Raul Penaflor diagnose and treat Anne de Bourgh.
2. Lizzy is confronted by Lady Catherine de Bourgh.
3. The second Darcy child is born.
4. Georgiana Darcy and Elizabeth Darcy are officially introduced at Court and meet the Prince Regent.
5. Georgiana prepares to travel over the Alps into Italy.
6. Bandits attack the Darcys while traveling through northern Derbyshire.
7. Samuel and Marguerite ask for permission to be married, stunning the Darcys.
8. Lizzy gifts her husband with a lock of her hair while at a picnic in the conservatory at Pemberley.
9. Mr. and Mrs. Wickham visit the family for the first time.
10. Caroline Bingley marries Lord Blaisdale.
11. Charles and Jane Bingley move to Hasberry.
12. Lizzy gifts Darcy with a horse statue by a famous artist.
13. The Darcys are nearly killed from an avalanche while touring the Peak District.
14. Darcy takes Lizzy to the hidden grotto on Pemberley for the first time.
15. Pemberley hosts a fabulous festival with clowns, fireworks, and trick horse riders.
16. Darcy engages in a duel with swords.
17. Easter is celebrated in London and Hyde Park.
18. The mill owned by Darcy catches on fire.