Last Friday I posted a blog giving updated info about the pages and content on my website. As those who have been visiting me for a while know that I am constantly re-organizing and re-vamping my website, all for the express purpose of giving more for my readers to enjoy in an easier, faster way. I haven’t done any major changes lately, so between the explanatory post last week – READ HERE – and familiarity, this scavenger hunt should be a piece of cake!
To add to the challenge, there is a prize. Those who participate by going on the hunt and giving answers in the comment section will be entered in a drawing. The Prize: an eBook copy of any one of my novels, winner’s choice!
Go on your hunt and have fun. Oh, getting sidetracked IS allowed!
1) I share a Scripture that figures heavily as my inspiration/motto. What book of the Bible is it from? And with that Scripture is my logo image, also seen at several other places on the website. What is my logo?
2) I have my copyright noted on the website. Where is it located? What are my copyright dates?
3) Where is the image link to my super-cool Zazzle Store?
4) What is a “dustman”? The definition is on what page? What is the entry just above it?
5) During my first blog tour I answered dozens of interview questions, eventually putting them onto a page. Look for that page and find the answer to this question: “Do I write like Jane Austen?”
6) What is the name of the Pemberley gamekeeper? What is the name of Lord and Lady Matlock’s estate? Where did you find this information?
7) In My Dearest Mr. Darcy I wrote of the stunning sunsets and sunrises in Greater Norfolk. Where would you go to see visuals of these? How many images of Norfolk/Cramer/Caister/etc. sunrises and sunsets do I have?
8) Jane Austen was one of eight children. What were their names? Where did you find this?
9) How many links to online sellers of my novels do I give?
10) What was the name of the first “novella” I wrote and posted onto an online JAFF site? On the same page you can find out where we moved to when my husband retired in 2013.