Quite a few because it was tough for me to stop! Shouldn’t be too terribly difficult unless it has been ages since you saw the movie. Of course, you know how to solve that problem, right? Good luck!
1. What does Mr. Darcy say, overheard by Lizzy, that sets the misunderstandings on their way?
2. Mrs. Bennet is sure Jane will not die from her cold, but what does Lizzy think may cause her to perish?
3. Who says, “There is plenty of time to get to know them after we are married.”?
4. How old was Georgiana Darcy when she was seduced by Mr. Wickham?
5. How is Col. Fitzwilliam related to Mr. Darcy? Do we know this in the movie?
6. “But he’s ridiculous!” Who is ridiculous? And who says this and to whom is it said?
7. “Perhaps he’s changed his mind.” Who says this? About whom?
8. What are the traits of an “accomplished woman” according to Miss Bingley? And what does Darcy think necessary to be truly accomplished?
9. Mr. Wickham is the son of what important positioned person to the Pemberley estate? What is Mr. Wickham’s military rank?
10. Who has the talent of flattering with such delicacy, as pointed out by whom?
11. “I shall have a seizure! I am sure I shall!” Who says this and what prompts the reaction?
12. What did Lizzy want in marriage, the reason she thought she would “remain an old maid”?
13. Whose lecturing advice on practicing, addressed to this person, was apparently taken to heart by Mr. Darcy?
14. What does Darcy whisper during the horrendous first proposal, just as he almost kisses Lizzy?
15. What four endearments does Lizzy allow her new husband to call her, and when?