Here’s a confession: After all this time even I forget which novel a particular event happened in. Shhh…. Don’t tell anyone I told you! Perhaps you can answer these questions off the top of your head, but I’ll never know if you cheat and open the books. Heck, I had to.
A. Mr. and Mrs. Fitzwilliam Darcy: Two Shall Become One
B. Loving Mr. Darcy: Journeys Beyond Pemberley
C. My Dearest Mr. Darcy
D. In The Arms of Mr. Darcy
1. Snippets of Dr. George Darcy’s memoirs are shared as a prologue.
2. Lizzy celebrates her 22nd birthday in a big way.
3. Alexander Darcy is finally born.
4. Georgiana Darcy appears before the Prince Regent.
5. Mary Bennet meets Mr. Daniels.
6. Bandits attack the Darcys while traveling through northern Derbyshire.
7. Samuel and Marguerite ask for permission to be married, stunning the Darcys.
8. Lizzy gifts her husband with a lock of her hair while at a picnic in the conservatory at Pemberley.
9. A murder occurs in Belper.
10. Caroline Bingley accepts a proposal from Lord Blaisdale.
11. Charles and Jane Bingley move to Hasberry.
12. Lizzy learns to drive a curricle.
13. The Darcys tour the Peak District.
14. Darcy takes Lizzy to the hidden grotto on Pemberley for the first time.
15. Pemberley hosts a fabulous festival with clowns, fireworks, and trick horse riders.