I have re-vamped this website so many times that I am sure many of you have gotten lost and given up finding where I have tucked everything! Can’t say that I blame you. But, I would hate to think my obsessive need to reorganize has kept anyone from missing out on the wealth of fabulous information I have amassed. So, I am going to make it fun! Find where these things are. Hint: Most pages are accessed via the top drop down menu, but there are a few places reachable by scrolling down the page.
Entries, of course, will be included in the 2-book giveaway planned for this week. Happy searching and getting sidetracked IS allowed.
1) I have a terrific book trailer for the first 2 novels. It can be watched on YouTube, or on 2 places accessed here. Where is it? And an extra entry if you watch it and tell me who created the video!
2) I do have a counter for the traffic to the blog since I began it in August 2007. Where is the counter and what is the current number?
3) Every post entered on my blog since August 2007 can still be read. Find the archive page, look for the post “Dunder and Blixem?” and tell me what entry is right above it!
4) These boots are called “Hessians.” Find the page where these boots are defined, tell me the page’s name and the entry right above the Hessians.
5) During my first blog tour I answered dozens of interview questions. So many that I ended up compiling them and putting them onto a page. Look for that page and find the answer to this question: “Do you have a favorite scene in Mr. and Mrs. Fitzwilliam Darcy?”
6) How would you find out the name of the Pemberley falconer?
7) Over time I have collected 414 images of Matthew Macfadyen. Where are they?
8) When was Jane Austen born? No need to click over to Wikipedia! I have the answer on my website! Give me the date and where you found it.
9) Are you on my Mailing List? Well, if not and you want to be, look for the sign-up link, and then tell me the other ways to contact me and/or keep up on my news!
10) I don’t give my street address but I do say in general where I live on this page. I also reveal my profession other than being a novelist. What is it?