Another ‘just for fun’ quiz. These are literally off the top of my head, so should be easily known. I did thrown in a few toughies just to see who else is a pathetic P&P geek like me!
1. What actors portrayed Mr. and Mrs. Bennet?
2. Who directed the movie?
3. How old was Keira Knightley when she filmed the movie?
4. How old was Matthew Macfadyen?
5. Who owns Chatsworth House that was used for the exterior and some interior shots as Pemberley?
6. How many Oscar nominations did the movie receive? Golden Globe nominations? BAFTA nominations?
7. What is the name of the production company?
8. What British TV show was Matthew Macfadyen best know for at the time?
9. Two couples began dating during filming. One is still together but the other has since broken up. Can you name them?
10. Can you name the actresses playing the Bennet sisters, all 5?
11. The famous ‘almost kiss’ during the first proposal was not in the script. Whose idea was it?
12. The movie was set at an earlier date than the novel was published (1813). Why? And what was the date?
13. Was the director (no, I am not going to give the answer to #2 away!) a well-know feature film maker at the time?
14. Who wrote the music for the movie?
15. In the opening scene Lizzy is reading a book. What book is she supposedly reading?
16. Who is the only American in the cast?